The Goal Of This Event
The objective of this two-day conference is to bring together cross-industry cyber and information security sector leaders to discuss current and future projects that address the key cybersecurity trends and issues in business.
Points of Discussion
- Cyber threats and attacks: digital business capabilities are accessed anywhere, by anyone from any device at any time, while attackers continue to innovate
- The Internet of Things: addressing vulnerabilities whilst meeting customers’ high expectations of login and connectivity
- Smart and resilient infrastructure: maintaining and securing legacy systems and harnessing new security platform opportunities
- From blockchain to supply chain: diagnosing, monitoring and managing third party risks to protect company assets as the supply chain extends
- Cyberthreats against customers: how to protect the business against fraud and abuse from fake social media accounts, malvertising, phishing and malicious bots
- Cloud risks and opportunities: monitoring and controlling cloud computing for the best business outcomes
- The InfoSec professional of the future: defining the role of the cybersecurity leader of the future, and identifying critical skillsets required in your teams
- The evolving regulatory landscape: agile responses to new requirements like the GDPR that balance data sharing and transparency with privacy, security and governance
Who Will You Meet
Cross Industry Leading Speakers
Senior Level Attendees
Corporate : Companies
Why a Summit and Why Now?
Cyber attacks and data breaches like skimming, insider threats, corruption of sensitive data, and critical infrastructure disruptions are ranked as the top threats to business continuity for companies. Ever-increasing sophistication of threats, combined with expanded responsibilities for cyber professionals, mean there is the need to innovate rapidly to stay ahead of the curve.
Being a cybersecurity leader now means coping with a growing role, facing new demands of visibility into our operations, new expectations for information and privacy protection. Today’s InfoSec and cybersecurity leaders need to be equipped with the knowledge, insights and inspiration to conquer information security challenges and enable intelligent security decision-making. But how to adapt? How to transform? How to prepare for emerging technologies? How to scale your cybersecurity to support and grow digital business?
This is your invitation to inspiring talks identifying strategies to help you push innovation whilst managing privacy, tackling security challenges and discovering strategic and evidence-based solutions. Join other senior risk, cybersecurity and InfoSec professionals in Amsterdam during Cybersecurity Month to develop your leadership capabilities and gather the information you need to enable digital business in a world of escalating risk. Participate in the conversation about how to face the evolving threat landscape, build resilience across the company and leverage advancing technology and services. Join us for strategic and solution-oriented discussions. Hear from leaders who are shaping the future of the industry. Register now!
It’s all about the EXPERIENCE!
- Cross-industry learning – find out how solutions adopted by other sectors can add value to your business
- Save time and money – concentrated industry insights and knowledge in two intensive days
- Case studies – practical information on what works and what doesn’t, outlining the challenges and lessons learned for current and planned projects
- Networking and interactive – engage with other executives and build new relationships in our breakout, networking and unconference sessions
- Collaborate - develop solutions to commonly-faced problems and issues
- Real-world information – get practical, evidence-based information to help you stay ahead of the curve
How Will You Benefit
Like Minded Strategy leaders for Networking
Hear About Groundbreaking Approaches to Innovation
Get the Pro & Cons of New & Existing Projects
Opportunities For Networking
Meet over 100 like-minded cross-industry leaders at Unleashing Cybersecurity during two intensive days, taking advantage of the formal and informal networking, discussion and problem solving opportunities. Whether you’re an InfoSec professional looking to improve your leadership skills, a security manager seeking practical advice to accelerate progress on your next initiative or a CTO leader trying to implement resilience and risk protection practices across the organisation, you’ll find the insights, peers and strategic partners you’re seeking. When you attend, you’ll connect with a cross-industry community focused on finding solutions to the next big challenges in cybersecurity.